Monday, May 11, 2015

I try to blog and nothing happens...

I don't know how many blog posts I have started since my last "return".  For whatever reason though, I just can't seem to make it a priority.  Life has been crazy and I'm so far behind, I feel like I have to do some catching up first.  This WILL happen.  I now have 3 50Ks to blog about...hopefully in order and hopefully before my next race.  In the meantime, here is a small glimpse at one of the things that is keeping me busy...
We're buying our first home!!! After 13 1/2 years of marriage and 5 kids, we're finally doing a super huge grownup thing and becoming homeowners.  If all continues to go well, we will be closing next week. It's a little bit scary, but mostly, incredibly exciting.

2 comments:

Dick said...

Congratulations on your house! If your mom and I ever make it up there together, I expect a tour. Congratulations on bringing your blog back to life...again! Don't feel bad about not blogging, Laurie. You have a husband, 5 kids, and your running schedule is nuts. Even though there are lots of people that enjoy reading it (though it looks like you've lost some of your followers) you probably have a ton of things that take precedence over posting.

Raina R. said...

Hey Laurie! I know you moved, but don't know where you moved to.?? Are you anywhere near me still? Congrats on the big home purchase! That's an exciting thing. I'd like to read about your 50ks, or just hear about them :)