Monday, August 5, 2013

Remember me...

surprise, I'm still alive... just being fairly negligent in the land of blogging.  I can't believe it has been almost 2 months since the last time I updated.  Actually, that's not true, I can believe it, in fact, I feared it had been longer because I knew that it had been a loooooooooooooooooong time.  Anyway, this will be far from an update, more of a quick check in to let those that might be concerned or interested (all 2 of you) that I am still around and for the most part life is going swimmingly.

Since I last blogged, the kids got out of school and we have been staying pretty busy and away from the computer.  We spent a fair amount of time visiting family and we've been to the beach a bunch, camping, to the lake, to the fair, learning to ride skate boards, reading books and hanging out with my sister, who has pretty much moved in.  It's been a good and busy summer.  I've also run another little race and signed up for another marathon, which makes 2 this fall (sept. and nov.).

Leona turned 5 and Calvin turned 8 and was baptized yesterday.  Euan has turned into a little devil.  Seriously.
Emmeline is 9 1/2 going on about 14 and Jonny is as crazy as ever.
We have a month to go until school starts back up and we hope to stay equally as busy.  In the mean time, I will get back on here more frequently and do some real updates.  Hope summer is fun and crazy busy for everyone else too.

4 comments:

pepperland67 said...

Glad to hear all is well...by all means stay away from the computer as long as you'd like & enjoy the rest of summer! I was just worried about you b/c I'm a worrier, it's what I do. :)

Diana Martinez said...

Oh, that picture is priceless! =)

Glad you're doing well.

me/mom/NANA said...

What a nice surprise! Again thanks so much for the wonderful weekend. We loved spending time with all of you!

Heather said...

I can think of AT LEAST FIVE people that would be concerned/interested in your blog being updated! ;-) Thanks for the update--I feel better knowing that you are back. I'll be watching for your latest race report.