Thursday, March 21, 2013

Today is a special day...

Well, Euan turned 10 months old... but it's more important than that.  Today, is my favorite father-in-law's birthday and also his retirement day.  Since, I'm lame and negligent when it comes to birthday or any other day celebration cards, the best I can do is a blog post for the whole world (or at least the very small portion of it that reads my blog) to see.

My father-in-law is, without a doubt, one of the friendliest, most hardworking men I have ever met and if anyone deserves to have a super happy birthday/retirement day it is him.  So happy birthday/retirement day Calvin/Papa/Pops... we all love you lots and think you're great!




3 comments:

Janet said...

I agree he is a very nice and hardworking man. Happy Birthday to Calvin.

Just Kristal said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY Calvin/Papa/Pops!! I'm blessed to have amazing in-laws as well and it's a wonderful thing!

me/mom/NANA said...

Calvin says thank you and your thoughtfulness made him cry. Thanks again.