Tuesday, November 13, 2012

And the Yurbuds winner is...

'Ama of Run 'Ama Run!!  Congratulations!  Thanks to everyone else for entering.  If you aren't the winner, it's too bad because I really do love my Yurbuds... you should pick up a pair.  It was a lot of fun to read through all your comments and check out the songs that you couldn't live without.  I had a lot of fun using Rafflecopter... I think it made it really easy (at least for me anyway) and when it was all over, all I had to do was push a button and my winner magically appeared.  Cool beans!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I hope everyone had a lovely long weekend.  Mine was fabulous and a little crazy all at the same time.  I don't have time to talk more about it now, but there will be a post coming soon (have to make myself do some serious house cleaning and get back on the Jillian Michaels workout train (took 2 weeks off!!) first).  Happy What Feels Like Monday but is Actually Tuesday!

No comments: