Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A little break...

from packing/nursing/taking care of 5 kids on a drizzly summer day to show you what just came to my doorstep:



Aren't they puuurty?!  The hot pink and lime green kind of takes me back to my Jr. high days with big bangs, crimped hair, t-shirt slides and double layered fluorescent colored socks.  I'm sure my dad will hate them.  Ha ha.  I, however, love my bright and shiny new shoes. I can't wait to take them out for a brilliant run this evening.  Huge, huge thanks to the Mizuno Mezamashii Run Project!!!

3 comments:

JazznJenna said...

Love them! Those would make me want to run right away too!

Dick said...

I don't hate them Laurie, but they're definitely not a color I would have chosen. In order to get away with running in shoes like that you have to be fast, or at least LOOK good when you run. You meet BOTH of those standards, but I definitely DON'T!

Enjoy them while they're still bright and shiny. They won't stay that way long after you start sloshing around in the swamps when you move to Coos Bay!

Amanda@runninghood said...

yes! I've seen these moving around! Awesome shoes...at least they look awesome. Can't wait to hear how they work for you. Thanks for the comment on my post today...so glad that it spoke to you...always scary making myself vulnerable like that. xo