Monday, June 25, 2012

I ♥ the Mailman

Actually, I think we have a mailwoman... but I love her too.  I suppose technically I'm indifferent to our mail carrier (man or woman) it's the mail that I love, however I do appreciate the job that our mail carrier does (well, except for all those times we get our neighbor's mail).  Anyway, I have always loved to check the mail.  I think it has something to do with my huge love of surprises.  Before I was married, I used to sign up for all kinds of different product catalogs and free magazines so that I could be guaranteed to get mail every day.  One never knows what the mail will bring.... well, actually one can usually count on some sort of bill and/or credit card offers, but its those rare occasions that the mail contains something totally awesome that keeps me checking each day with unbridled anticipation. 

Well, Friday was one of those rare occasions... I checked the mail and was surprised to find a large white package full of all kinds of goodness.  One of my favorite people in the whole wide world had put together quite the welcome kit for my newest little one.  





Seriously, the card almost made me cry and the HOMEMADE bib (bet you didn't know Emz could sew) is right up there with one of the coolest things ever.  There are some days that I loathe my blog, but then there are the times where I realize all the great things that have come from it such as amazing friends that I have yet been lucky enough to meet.  Thank you Emz, you totally rock!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love reading your blog and It's great that you have met such good friends doing it. Emz is so nice to send you such a thoughtful gift.