Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Introducing...

(Couldn't get this to post yesterday, finally it's working today... so a day late, but here's our little guy.)

Euan Alexander Higgins
8lbs 8.5oz, 21inches, born at 12:57pm (on 5/21/12)

Thanks so much for all of your well wishes.  Everything went well with the delivery and the little man and I are doing quite well.  So far, he is a pretty chill little guy and we're looking forward to a nice peaceful evening together.

I'm sure I'll have some more details later, but right now I'm thinking a nap is sounding pretty good.  :)

As for my little "guess the baby" contest, Kristin absolutely rocked, guessing not only a boy, but that he would weigh 8lbs 6oz...  great job Kristin!!  Email me your address and sometime in the next little while (might be a bit... probably be recovering for a few days),  I'll get something fun to you in the mail.

15 comments:

Catey said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you, and jealous that I'm still waiting. :) He is beautiful and I'm so happy that everything went well!!

Teamarcia said...

Welcome to the world Euan! He is beautiful. Congrats to all of you.

Zoƫ said...

Congrats! What an awesome name, too! Rest Momma!

Heather said...

What a cutie! So happy for all of you--I'm sure he has four very happy, doting siblings!

XLMIC said...

So adorable! Congratulations to you! This is such a happy post :)

Jess@themommymiles said...

Congrats! I hope you get some rest! enjoy this special time!

pepperland67 said...

Congratulations! Love the name! Happy that everything went well. When I saw the picture it made me think: "the little guy doesn't even realize how far he's ran with his mom!" :)

Micha said...

Oh, he is just so handsome! I'm glad you are both doing well.

Tara said...

Congratulations, he is adorable and I love the name!

PS-You are awesome for running a half marathon right before you were due. I am 26 weeks along and definitely slowing down. Congrats!

Beth said...

Congratulations!! Wishing you a speedy recovery :)

Kristin said...

He is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm in awe. Congratulations to the whole family. Hope the recovery is easy and smooth. I'll send you an email with my address, but please...take your time and rest!!!!

runninglawyer said...

Congratulations Laurie! He is amazing and so cute!!!

Fruit Fly said...

You're going to give me baby fever!!

He is so precious, congratulations to you and your entire family!!

sextoys wholesale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
double stroller said...

Congrats Laurie I saw him now he is so cute god bless him and you

double stroller