- I could drive to my parent's house in Klamath Falls, circle their cul de sac, blow them a kiss and make it back to Eugene in 6 hours. In 6 1/2 hours, I could actually get out of the car and give them hugs.
- I could go for a really nice, leisurely, long run, come home, take a long, hot shower, have lunch and take a nap in 6 hours.
- I could skip out on the run all together, sleep in, take a nice long hot shower, have lunch and take an even longer nap in 6 hours.
- I could wash, dry, fold and put away every dirty piece of laundry in my house (that's 6 people's worth) in 6 hours. (Who am I kidding, though, that would never happen!!)
- I could bake, decorate and eat several dozen cupcakes in 6 hours... probably some cookies too.
- I could go on an amazing shopping spree, come home, try everything on, get buyers remorse and then return everything in 6 hours.
- I could probably read a pretty decent sized novel... or two.
- I could watch an entire season of Arrested Development.
- I could even make, wrap and stand in line at the post office to mail that last Christmas gift that I've been putting off...
There is a lot of stuff I could do in 6+ hours. Instead, I've chosen to run around and around and around and over the muddy, slippery, probably not so frozen trails of Mt. Pisgah. Sometimes I think I need to reconsider my priorities....
What could you do in 6+ hours??