Tuesday, December 27, 2011

10

Ten years ago today, Dan and I were married.  It hasn't been the perfect 10 years but there isn't a moment of it that I would change.  I couldn't be happier with where we are in life and I couldn't be more excited about what the future has to offer us.  Although we might not ("might not"... ha ha, who am I kidding, I meant "definitely won't") get to celebrate 10 years the way we had planned to when we got married (on some exotic island or backpacking through Europe maybe?) as cheesy at it sounds, just being together works for me.  Dan, I love you... thanks for making me happy and always believing in me, you make me feel invincible.  I look forward to many more years of 10s.









Also, we need to get more pictures taken together... the kind where I'm not the one holding the camera.


8 comments:

Mom_2_Pippa said...

Congratulations!! Hope you have a wonderful day and many, many more years together.

Raina said...

Congratulations To you both! May you have many, many more happy years ahead. Love the photos! :)

(Just) Trying is for Little Girls said...

Congrats you two! Dan looks just as adorable with hair on his head too, haha. 10 years and almost 5 kids. You guys are wonderful and crazy!

Barbara said...

Aw, congratulations! You look like such a sweet couple :)

❀Barbara❀
My Running Shortz

Heather said...

Happy anniversary Dan and Laurie! I hope you've had a wonderful day!

XLMIC said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary, Laurie and Dan! here's to many more amazing years :)

Becca said...

Congrats!! We are also a December anniversary. Good times and happy ten!

JazznJenna said...

Congratulations on 10 happy years! I know what you mean about celebrating by just being together--we have yet to do anything more exotic than stay in a bed & breakfast in SLC, where we spent our honeymoon, ha ha :). Maybe we'll get that exotic trip when we hit 30 years, when the kids are all out of the house?