Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer break is officially over...

which means BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!




Today marked the first day of 1st grade for Calvin and 3rd grade for Emmeline.  They were super excited... almost as much as Dan and I were for them to go.  :)  Luckily school starts and goes 10 minutes later this year... yet somehow we still managed to start the year off with a tardy for both kids.  Guess we can only go up from here.  :)  Dan has the rest of the week off from work and with only 2 kids at home instead of the normal 4 we're going to do all sorts of crazy things.  


Happy Wednesday, hope it's a great one!


(race report coming soon... probably tomorrow)

6 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Yay for back to school! They are so cute. Here's to an awesome year.

Casey said...

cutie kids!! love her shoes! why to 10-min delay?

track coach and adorable wife said...

I miss picking out my first day of school clothes!

track coach and adorable wife said...

I miss picking out my first day of school clothes!

Raina said...

Happy back to school!
Now hurry up with the race report! I need to know if you got stopped by a train. :)

Raina said...

Happy back to school!
Now hurry up with the race report! I need to know if you got stopped by a train. :)