Sunday, August 28, 2011

Well, I'm done...

First off, thanks to Dan for hacking into my blog and keeping you all update.  He was very generous in his description of my "ass kicking".  Just a quick update.  Hood to Coast is done.  Our team finished.  We ended up 10th in our division (women's submasters) and 226th overall with a time of 27:12. 

The third leg about did me in.  It was the hardest thing I've ever done, but I did it and I'm glad to be done. I'll do a complete report later of the whole race.

Overall, it was a great time and the girls on my team were a lot of fun to spend 27 hours straight in a van with.  Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  I'm about to load back into the van for my drive back to Eugene.

5 comments:

P said...

Hooray for you!! 10th in your division is AWESOME! Can't wait to hear the whole story!

(Just) Trying is for Little Girls said...

Nice! How 'bout a half next Sunday:)

XLMIC said...

I am so bummed I didn't get to hook up w/ you! Next year for SURE! It sounds like you all did great :)

Casey said...

What an accomplishment! Way to go!

Fruit Fly said...

So exciting! Congratulations. I was totally obsessed with it and trying to stalk everyone's every little move.

I cannot wait for your official recap!