Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's days like today...

that make me glad that even though in some ways "summer" has just started, I'm glad summer break is almost over.  It's also days like today that I truly appreciate the "healing power" of peanut butter m&m's.  What's your go to "I need something" to help me get through this... tantrum/mess/fight... blah feeling?

However, even on "days like today" there are rare moments like this, that make it all seem worth it:

Jonny napping, of his own accord, on Calvin's bed.
Hooray it's Wednesday... only a few more days until the weekend!!

3 comments:

Casey said...

sweet pic!

my go-to is coffee/chocolate/both.

Tricia said...

so sweet

me/mom/NANA said...

Believe it or not my go to in time of stress, sadness, or frustration is looking at your blog. Old and new posts of your children just make me happy. Love the picture of Jonny napping.