Tuesday, August 23, 2011

$5 for a smile ☺

In honor of several of my close relatives and two former members of my Hood to Coast team who have been and currently are battling cancer, I joined up with the American Cancer Society and their DetermiNation project.  I set a personal goal of $200 and am falling miserably short, however our HTC team, Blister Sisters, set a team goal of raising $1200 and we are only $195 away from achieving that!
I don't have any cool prizes to bribe you with but if you have $5 that you would be willing to put towards a good cause I would greatly appreciate it and it would put a nice big smile on my face.  I'd also be more than happy to send you a nice thank you note. $5 for a smile AND a thank you note?!  Sounds like a bargain to me... ok maybe not, but I'm sure you'd feel good for doing it.
So, if you're feeling generous and want to help out the American Cancer Society, just click HERE to donate.  Thanks!!!

1 comment:

me/mom/NANA said...

I will donate, but then I will do anything to get mail. How sad is that? Good luck on your run. I know you will do great.