Sunday, July 3, 2011

We're Back...

Well, after a week of fun, adventure... well, after a week, we're back home and recovering from our vacation.  As much as I complain about my house sometimes it sure is good to be back in it.  I think even the kids were excited to go to bed tonight and sleep in their own beds.  I'll have a lot more to say about vacation and some pictures... but for right now I'll just say that I'm glad to be home.

Tomorrow is 4th of July which means lots of fun things including a breakfast potluck with friends and a dinner BBQ.  Unfortunately I didn't pick up any cool fireworks while we were traveling through other states (Oregon fireworks are kind of lame) but I guess that just means there is less chance of us losing any of our fingers or burning down our house.  Also, tomorrow is the last day to enter my giveaway, so if you haven't done it yet, don't waste any more time... do it now... just click HERE.

3 comments:

P said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound!

Nicole Orriëns said...

Going on vacation can really take it out off you! You should definitely take a break at home.

momshomerun.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Sorry your vacation (flu fest) went the way it did. Hopefully you guys can all relax back at home and you can get back to a routine. :)