Friday, July 29, 2011

Calvin is 6!!

I cannot believe this adorable little guy, who I swear has always been 2, is now 6!!
Why yes, that is Emme trapped inside that basket.

"shaving" with Daddy











What do you mean, cowboys don't wear pink hats and skirts?!


Didn't you know that Darth Vader is an Oregon fan?!



1st day of Kindergarten.




Looking back at these "years of pictures" makes me sad that he is growing so fast.  Happy birthday to my wild and crazy not so little, little boy!

10 comments:

P said...

OH, I absolutely LOVE all those photos!! Happy Birth Day to you both!

Raina said...

Happy Birthday!! It's hard to believe how fast time goes by.

XLMIC said...

What a beautiful boy! So much spirit and creativity :)

Happy Birthday to Calvin!

Teamarcia said...

Look at the curls on that cutie! I've got a girlfriend for him that turned 6 yesterday. I swear she was just two as well!

Callie. said...

Happy Birthday, Calvin! You have the best hair out of any kid I know. Watch out for this one, ladies. :)

Tricia said...

too cute!

me/mom/NANA said...

It is hard to believe he is 6 already. The time has gone by so fast. I remember celebrating his first birthday. Happy Bithday. Sweet boy.

me/mom/NANA said...

Happy birthday Sonny Boy
from your Papa :)

Marci said...

He is so awesome. I can't even handle it.

Fruit Fly said...

What a character he is! Love those photos ... especially the pirate!