Jonathan THE Destroyer!!
Don't let those big blue eyes and that peaceful look fool you. He is absolute terror bottled up into a little impish body and is most likely merely planning out his next course of destruction.
See, this picture says, "I am up to no good."
Jonathan THE Destroyer has super sonic powers that are used purely for evil and destruction. I don't know if you remember the great foam roller debacle or the demise of Spruce Bruce (my poor potted plant) but those were just his jumping off points. "Ol' Destro" has moved on and has gotten wiser in his maturing years. His favorite past times now include:
- ripping pages out of books... cookbooks, the kids' books, church books, magazines, you name it, he'll destroy it (needless to say we keep him in lock down on trips to the library)
- turning off the TV and/or Wii right at the best parts of movies/games (he loves the squeals of discontent it elicits from the viewers/players)
- don't even think about leaving your laptop or garmin or cell phone unattended, he'll be all over it faster than you can blink... sometimes leaving it unattended isn't even the issue as he loves to climb on the table while you are blogging and just push the power button while shaking his head evilly
- taking rocks from out of the "lucky bamboo" which he then shoves, by the handful, into his mouth while laughing manically
- climbing onto the bathroom counter, where he used to just brush his teeth in the sink, but now has moved onto emptying the entire contents of the medicine cabinet
- and if there is something he can't quite reach, don't worry, he'll find a way to get it...
- even locks won't hold him back
Sometimes he tries to be sneaky with cool disguises (and the help of his siblings) but his intentions are usually pretty transparent.
Let the warning be taken seriously, Jonathan THE Destroyer is most likely headed in your direction. He is coming to steal your toys
and destroy the possessions you hold most dear. It is very possible he is armed with either a toilet brush or that stick thing you use to keep your sliding glass door closed.
He is currently sporting a nice welt/bruise on the side of his face (results of his most recent escapade, being a super villain does have its drawbacks).
Be on the lookout. Beware. Be warned. Spread the fear.