Thursday, March 10, 2011

Three Things Thursday (the sleeping edition)

1. Remember how my sweet husband stayed home from work yesterday to take care of me? Here is a picture of him in action:
I suppose napping with Jonny was helpful... it is pretty hard work playing mom.  (I do realize that by posting those pictures (that he doesn't even know I took), I might be forfeiting any future chance at extra help, but I think they're cute... and I love you Dan, you really were a huge help!!)

2.  I think my kids could sleep through anything. Here's some proof:
Yep, that's Emme sound asleep half in bed, and mostly on the floor.  Who knows how long she had been there, she of course didn't wake up at all, even when Dan put her back in.

3.  And finally, the anti-sleeper.  If Leona hadn't kept getting out of bed, then we probably never would have discovered Emme sleeping on the floor.

Today is going to be a fantastic day!  It's absolutely pouring outside and miserably gray but I've decided to stop moping around and be happy.  Hope you can be happy too!  Don't forget about my giveaway!

13 comments:

Run with Jess said...

So funny... my hubby always falls asleep with his hands in his pockets too!! What is it with that?!

Melanie said...

This post is ADORABLE!! Love the photos :)

Melanie said...

That was from Tall Mom, guess my Google did not like me :)

Bertie said...

Adorable!

XLMIC said...

What great 'sleeping' photos! I used to be like Emme! lol What an adorable crew you have!

L.B. said...

Love me some naps too :) I wish my wife would do the same and take a day off work to take naps. Seriously. I think she needs some time to relax. Oh well.

You guys like soccer? Like your hubby's shirt too. You guys gonna check out the Timbers? I'm dying to go to Portland for the first Timbers-Sounders game. Should be epic!

tri like mary said...

Awesome shots of a gorgeous family! I hope you feel better soon.

Debbie S. said...

It was rainy and gray here today too. Unlike you, I decided to mope around and be crabby. But, tomorrow is another day and weather guy is promising sunshine!

Teamarcia said...

A www those pics are precious!

Trista said...

I LOVE these pictures! I can't believe the one of Emme! You're lucky to have such good sleepers :)

Samantha @ Mama Notes said...

Just found your blog, I am from Oregon too! I was born and raised in Corvallis (just moved to Alaska a year ago) so I’m obviously a HUGE BEAVER fan. :)

Hopefully we can still be blog friends. ha! ;)

FruitFly said...

Jealous!! I want a nap now, too!

Such cute pictures!

Mark said...

Stumbled upon your blog. My children could also sleep through and earthquake.