Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One of those days...

Do you ever wake up having one of those days were you just feel speedy?  Like the kind of day where you just know you should go to the track because you're going to have some seriously epic splits or maybe you should head out for a tempo run, where you will blow your 5K pace out of the water.  And when you're done rocking the running world you can spill that speediness over into your everyday life and turn it into extreme motivation and multitasking where you get your kids ready for school, fed and out the door, while doing laundry, drying your hair, entertaining the other two still at home, mopping the floor, dusting, getting groceries and planning an extremely healthy and well balanced dinner that will be done the minute you walk in the door from soccer practice... yeah, today is NOT going to be one of those days.

On a much more positive note though, here is what I was greeted to at mile 17 of my 18 mile run on Saturday.  Kind of hard to not make you smile.

Hope you all have a super happy Wednesday.  If you're feeling extra motivated go ahead and send some motivating vibes my way...

10 comments:

Tricia said...

SO cute!

Amanda@runninghood said...

Adorable! What?! Do you seriously go on that long of a run with a jogger? I know I seem surprised every time. ha ha, afterall your blog name tells me that you run with your jogger. :) This probably makes their nap time so lovely....fresh air, all snuggled up in a blanket and warm clothes...beats the crib I bet. :)

Hope your day is as bright as this sweet little face!

racing dawn said...

I'm not sure if I've ever had one of those days you just described... :)

And that little smile is worth slowing down at 17 miles!!! So sweet.

The Running Mama said...

completely insane! 18 miles with your jogger?? i can't even imagine! you are AMAZING!

Kristin @NyceLife said...

He's precious!! And I cannot IMAGINE running that far with a jogger (well, at this point, even without one, but still...)

Kirstie said...

Cute picture. And yes sometimes my running highs try to creep into real life and give me high expectations for the rest of my life. Then I sit on the couch with my laptop and quickly squash those ideas ;)

XLMIC said...

Echoing everyone else... 18 w/ a jogger!?! Incredible!

I have days like that "not" day all the time :)

FruitFly said...

That sight is just too precious! You are such a lucky mommy!!

Candice @ I Have Run said...

HOW CUTE!! And today is not one of those days for me either! Good things there is always tomorrow.

BeePieRuns said...

Aww, he's so sweet! And yeah, my days are like that all the time - NOT :)