Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Calling All Eugene Marathon Runners...

In case you missed it yesterday on Kim's blog, (Just) Trying is for Little Girls, my co-chair of the OBC (Oregon Blogger's Connection) and I will be putting together a carb load/blogger meet up dinner the night before the Eugene Marathon/Half Marathon.  We're hoping to get reservations at Mazzi's, which in itself (or so I've heard) is worth coming to Eugene even if you aren't planning on running the race.  It should be a great evening, with lots of laughs and maybe some free insight into the course if you haven't run it before.  Besides, what could be better than meeting me in person hanging out with a bunch of nervous runners?!  What, you haven't registered to run Eugene on May 1st?  Well, it's not too late to do that either... just go HERE and sign up.  If you don't want to do the full, you could always do the half or maybe you'd rather do the 5K on Saturday and come join us for dinner as celebration... sounds good too.

If you'd like to join us and you didn't already let Kim know, please send me an email to runlaurierun@gmail.com letting me know you're in.  Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon.

5 comments:

FruitFly said...

I haven't been to Mazzi's in probably 15 years at least. My mom and I still drool whenever we talk about it. I mean is there anything better than their bread? I used to always get my own little pizza there and it was to die for. SO ... I think I'm totally in! I'll e-mail you for sure shortly though. I'm already trying to decide what deliciousness I want to try!

Kovas said...

So unfair that this is limited to only Eugene Marathon runners. Now I'm definitely not visiting.

Emz said...

I so close to signing up.

Why. Not. Right?!

Jenna Renee said...

I'm registered for the half! :) Dinner sounds fab...

http://runlawyergirlrun.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Oh how I wish I lived closer, I am dying for a marathon at that time to use for training (the CO Marathon is already full....whaa). Maybe if I win the lottery :).