Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2, Here I Come

After staying up too late and writing too long of a post whining about last week I'm ready to move on and start week 2.  Here's what's on the books:

M - 9 easy miles
T - rest/cross train absolutely have to start lifting today
W -  8 miles with 2x1600 at 7:12
R - 8 miles easy
F - rest/cross train
Sa - 14 miles
Su - rest

Total miles for the week 39

I think it is going to be a great week.  It's off to a good start, I slept in until 7:15 when Jonny woke up and everyone else slept until almost 8!  Since Dan and the kids have the day off, we're going to use a gift card we got for Christmas and go see Tangled (has anyone seen it?  good/bad?  How 'bout Yogi Bear?).  But, now it's after 9 and I had originally planned to be back from my run by now so I better get going.  Happy Monday.

4 comments:

misszippy said...

Looks like a great week of training ahead! Enjoy the day off with the family.

Julie @ Hotlegs Runner said...

someone's gonna have a great week! woohoo! happy monday! happy shopping =)

racing dawn said...

glad things are looking up! hope you saw tangled...it's way cute!

Tortuga_Runner said...

Have a good one!