Last week I went on a rare night time run after Dan got home from work (it was either that or lock myself away from my kids to never be seen again) and I think if given the option early morning dark running is better than late night dark running. Either way I'm running in the dark but at least in the morning I can pretend that it is getting lighter as I go. Also, in the morning, there are less cars and most of the crazy people
Now it's off to start working on that to do list:
Done so far:
1. make breakfast/lunch for Dan
2. Emme & Calvin dressed/fed/off to school (barely)
3. Leona & Jonny dressed/fed (mostly done, can Jonny wear his jammies all day for the 2nd day in a row?)
Still to do:
4. breakfast for me (better eat something if I really want to run 12 today)
5. stew in the crockpot (probably better find a recipe)
6. 2nd breakfast for Jonny/snack for Leona
7. bundle up kids/into stroller
8. run, run, run/naps for kids
9. pickup Calvin
10. lunch for Noni/Jonny & me if I think about it
11. shower/get dressed
12. finish making Christmas cards for church caroling tonight (don't worry I'm not singing, I'll stay behind to get the refreshments going)
13. get a
14. finish laundry
15. spelling list with Emme
17. say hi and bye to Dan, head off to
18. tomorrow, finalize everything for Emme's birthday party on Saturday.... ugh!!
After this week is over, I think I'll probably be looking forward to Christmas break. Yeah, remind me I said that after having just one day with all 4 kids home and pouring rain outside.
Anyway, I better get busy. What's on your list today?