Monday, December 6, 2010

Somebody Likes Me

So, Courtney over at Run Courtney Run (who is gallivanting around in Disney World right now, lucky girl), graciously offered to feature me as her Runner of the Week for the week... okay, you're right I bribed begged her to choose me, but does it really matter how I got there, I'm there and you should head over and check me out.  I'll even make it easy for you, just click HERE.

It's perfect timing too because I really didn't have anything to write about today.  So now instead of me telling you all about the Ducks going to the national championship game (which they are... hooray!!) or babbling on about how cute I think my kids are (which I do because they are) you can instead read all about me and I don't have to feel narcissistic because it isn't on my blog.  Win, win!  Unless of course you'd rather not read about me, then you don't have to click on the link, and I'll never know so it's still a win, win because you didn't waste your time and I still think you like me.

Hooray, it's Monday!  Let's have a great week!

14 comments:

Amanda@runninghood said...

Congrats! I'm heading there to check you out right now. and congrats to your Ducks. I'm a Beaver fan by association but as an athlete, I'm pretty realistic about who the more talented team is...and that would be Oregon so.....good game Ducks. shhh, don't tell my husband that I wrote this.

Amanda@runninghood said...

Yay! Loved reading about you Laurie! I don't really like running with music either...actually, a lot of what you said resonated with me...we have a lot in common as running goes. :)

(Just) Trying is for Little Girls said...

Geez, I like you already! The article was pretty good too.

FruitFly said...

OOh! You're like a blogging celebrity now. I must go read all that you have to say!

Heather said...

Looking forward to checking that out.

Heather said...

Good for you, Laurie!

Kovas Palubinskas said...

Don'tcare what the other bloggers write about you, I still like you.

misszippy said...

Very cool! I'll go check it out!

Jenna Renee said...

I saw Courtney's post about you on her blog! Yay for Eugene runners! I am a Eugenian too! New visitor and follower of your blog! :)

http://runlawyergirlrun.blogspot.com

XLMIC said...

I like reading about you ... whether someone else writes it or YOU write it! And I love hearing about and seeing your kids! So what if it seems narcissistic...

What is your favorite Dora song?

racing dawn said...

I'm heading over to read right now...and don't worry, you can brag about your kids as much as you want! That's what mom's are supposed to do! :)

Adrienne said...

Totally liking you. I'll go check it out.

Adrienne said...

Just read it and you are amazing. I have 4 kids too and I KNOW it isn't easy to fit it in. Nice work.

Courtney said...

Thanks for letting me feature you! It was a great interview!! :)