Thursday, December 23, 2010

Numbers

2 - Days left before Christmas
3 - Hours spent scouring Target for the perfect, yet inexpensive stocking stuffers
0 - Items I purchased at Target for said stockings

7 - Hours until we leave for yurtin'
6 - People I need to pack for
0 - Bags I've packed

3 - Hours it will take to get to our yurt.
.5 - Hours it will take before someone asks how much longer we have to be in the car.
0 - Times I will want to stop for a potty break.
3 - Times we will have to stop for potty breaks. (Once for each potty trained child of course.)

6 - Presents that needed to be wrapped before we leave
1 - Presents that still needed to be made before we leave
0 - Presents that I have wrapped/made

998.4 - Miles I've run this year
1.6 - Miles I need to run to reach 1000
0 - Miles I've run this week
2 - At least the amount of miles I'll be running tomorrow now that I've realized this fact

14 - People that entered my Cheer giveaway
27 - Total comments
2 - People that will win free detergent

So, without further ado:

 Comment #20:
Glad to know I've been influential!  :)
Comment #17:
You're supposed to clean the shower?!  

Congrats to P (hopefully a little Cheer will help with your "Blahs"), if you haven't checked out her blog yet you should, she totally rocks, & E Rostron (I don't think she has a blog, I'm going to feel sooo bad if I'm wrong).  Send me an email with your shipping info and we'll get you on your way to doing laundry for free... well at least using some free detergent. (ordie.higgins@gmail.com)  And if for some reason, either one of these two fail to claim their prize, I'll be looking down the list to #4 and so on...

As to everyone else, thanks for entering.  Welcome, to my new followers... chances are I've already been stalking your blogs, hopefully I'll actually comment soon.

Now, it's off to get things ready so that we can get out of here this afternoon.  I hope everyone has an incredibly fun Christmas and a nice relaxing weekend with a fair amount of running sprinkled in.

12 comments:

(Just) Trying is for Little Girls said...

Hmmmm....the guilt of not cleaning our shower in over a month is consuming me right now.
Have a great trip. I hope the weather cooperates. No matter what, you are going to have some awesome and/or memorable memories.

FruitFly said...

So stop procrastinating and get packing! ;-)
I think this yurt thing is going to be so fun.
AND, I saw what you gave Beth for the gift exchange. OMG - SO JEALOUS!! I've been eyeballing those Pre necklaces for a year. I decided if I don't get one for Christmas after all of my obvious hinting, I'm just getting it for myself. I really want to have it on when I do my first 1/2!

Have a fabulous Christmas!

Kovas Palubinskas said...

Have a great holiday weekend yurtin'!

Rae said...

You have a lot to do in 7 hours! Good luck!

P said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Totally cured of my blahs now, thanks!
I hope you have fun yurtin' (it really sounds more adventurous and exciting when you leave off that final "g" doesn't it?)
Merry, merry Christmas my friend!

XLMIC said...

Have a fabby time!

Congrats to the winners!

Teamarcia said...

Oh that's a lot of numbers! Safe travels and have a wonderful Christmas!

E Rostron said...

Whoohoo! Just emailed you my mailing address. I don't have a blog so you were CORRECT! have a great Christmas everyone! :)

Julie @ Hotlegs Runner said...

Hi! Just chanced upon your blog. I'll be back for sure. I'm a new follower =)

Darlene said...

Comgrats on reaching 1000 miles! Enjoy your holiday!

Amanda@runninghood said...

Merry Christmas Laurie! Congrats to the detergent winners! Woooo hooo!

Stephanie said...

At least now I know I'm not the only one procrastinating. ;) Way go to with your 1000 miles in a year! You're the woman!