Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!

I've been having too much fun today hanging out with my mom, grandma & sister today to do any sort of real end of the year blog post but I didn't want to let the year go away without one last quick post. 

I've had so much fun this year reading blogs and "getting to know" so many of you and a few of you even in real life.  Thanks for following my blog.  I love each and every comment even if I don't get the chance to respond to them. 

I hope you all have a happy and safe new year!  I'm looking forward to a lot of fun and exciting things in the new year and hope your all are as well. 

Be safe, have fun and happy running!!

8 comments:

P said...

Happy New Year Laurie!!

XLMIC said...

Enjoy your night!

May 2011 bring wonderful things to you and your family!

ShutUpandRun said...

Happy New Year. Here's to a great one to come.

Amanda@runninghood said...

Happy New year Laurie! So great to get to know you.

Heather said...

Here's hoping you have a great 2011.

(Just) Trying is for Little Girls said...

OBC! Happy New Year!

MuncherCruncher said...

I just found your blog, and I love it!I am SO impressed with all you jogging mom's out there. I sure hope I can join your club one day!!!!
Happy New Years!

FruitFly said...

Happy New Year to you, too! I'm sure before too long we'll be running into each other again!