Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27th, 2001

Even though it was freezing cold when everyone wanted to take pictures, 
and we promised we wouldn't do any cheesy "cake in the face bits"
yet I still managed to get some on your nose... ha ha,
and our reception was in the church gym 
and (no offense Mom) but I still think our decorations look like someone tp'd the Christmas trees
and my bridesmaids consisted of a friend from jr. high that I hadn't seen in 10 years,  my 11 year old sister and a cousin that I rarely talked to,
it was, without a doubt, one of the happiest days of my life.
Happy Anniversary, Dan.  
It's been a great (and eventful) 9 years.  I love you. Always & Forever.

13 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Happy Anniversary!

P said...

Love all the pics - Happy Anniversary!!!

me/mom/NANA said...

We are so blessed to have you in our lives and in our family. Looking at the photos brings tears to my eyes as I too remember that beautiful day and what a VERY EVENTFUL and EXCITING 9 years it has been. Happy Anniversary.

Slomohusky said...

fun! Happy Anniversary!

ErinandShane said...

I remember that day...was it really 9 years ago?! Time goes way too fast. Congrats and good luck with another year coming fast.

racing dawn said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm pretty sure tp'ed trees were the 'in' thing 9 years ago...

You are a beautiful couple!

Adrienne said...

Congrats! You guys are darling. Your trees look great. My mom and sister made all the decorating decisions for my wedding, I was in love and couldn't be bothered with that stuff. :)

ShutUpandRun said...

Beautiful. Happy anniversary to you both. Nine years is nothing to sneeze at!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Happy Anniversary Laurie! You guys look so cute and, wow, Calvin looks like Dan!!

FruitFly said...

That's so cute, thanks for sharing with all of us, Congratulations on so many wonderful years together!!

Amanda@runninghood said...

Love your pictures. Happy Anniversary.

Wifey said...

Love the pictures ... and the captions! Happy Anniversary.

This is my first time here. Looking forward to coming back.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifeyc

Catey said...

So cute! Happy Anniversary!
And wouldn't that be a "cultural hall" and not a gym? ;)