Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And the winner is...

So this morning I went through all the entries and put them in a nice little spread sheet that I was then going to print out, cut out, and do a nice little "real life" random drawing with... but I'll be honest... I really don't have the initiative time this morning to do that. I did get as far as the spreadsheet though, which was nice because it counted and numbered all the entries for me see:

So after going through all the comments and being nice and spreading out those that didn't leave a separate comment for each entry and getting rid of a couple that were just comments and not entries I came up with 80 entries.  I then hopped on over to random.org, put in my numbers and voila:
It picked a nice and low number (can't get any lower), which I thought was pretty cool, and you would too if you were EMZ, who was the first person to enter my giveaway!  So hooray for EMZ, too bad for everyone else (but really thanks for playing & following me)... this time I guess it just pays to be speedy.  You should check out her blog and tell her congrats and if you're lucky she might even give you a peek at her awesome new belt buckle.

7 comments:

Emz said...

NO FREAKING WAY!!

YAY!

YAY! ME!!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!

Amanda@runninghood said...

yay EMZ! She's speedy for sure...and always has such positive comments on my blog posts!

XLMIC said...

I love it when "random" is so truly random! Congrats, Emz!

Teamarcia said...

Yay EMZ!

Kovas Palubinskas said...

EMZ is speedy (or as we used to say in the old days, she's a "fast" girl, nudge nudge wink wink).

Lesley @ racingitoff.com said...

Congrats EMZ!!!

me/mom/NANA said...

Oh no I wanted to win this one. I thought for sure as your "favorite" mother-in-law I would have a shot at winning. This just shows what kind of pull I have. Oh well. Congrats to Emz.