Thursday, October 28, 2010

Three Things Thursday (the rainy edition)

I don't usually join in on the "Three Things Thursday" fun, but, well not feeling too creative so here goes...
Just drinking the rain of course.

1.  It's raining.

2.  It's raining hard.

3.  It's raining hard and it's cold, and I'm whining about it.

Okay, that was kind of fun.  Now I need to stop whining, pull out my bright yellow double jogger and go add some sunshine to that rain.  Besides, my house will feel so much warmer once I get home and get dry again.

Happy Thursday!  It's almost the weekend!!  Do something fun today to celebrate!

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Yes. Go run in the rain! You'll feel so much better and tougher after you do!

Kim said...

I just can't get out the door either in this rain! I have to go by myself and you have a jog stroller...hmmm...I think I've run out of excuses!

Heather said...

If you could get some one to set you up a crock pot so you will have hot soup when you come home. That would be nice too!!!

misszippy said...

Can't blame you for whining! I am not a rain fan either.

Teamarcia said...

Call me a wimp but I broke out my fleece socks today. Good for you for getting out there!

Lesley @ racingitoff.com said...

Well, I'm under the weather (as in sick) and this little three things gave me a chuckle... so thank you!

track coach and adorable wife said...

I know how you are feeling about the rain! It is crazy wet!