Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Furlough

Today is another one of Dan's required furlough days which means I can make up for being a slacker trying to recuperate from my nasty cold yesterday and get in a nice, long afternoon run to keep up my weekly mileage.  I haven't decided how far I'll go yet but the loop I'll take gives me the options for 5, 8, 10 or 12+.  I realize I should probably decide before I head out the door, but where's the fun and spontaneity in that?  I'm leaning towards 12 or more since I won't have an option for a long run this weekend (due to soccer jamborees and such) but we'll see how it goes.  I've still got to get that training schedule worked out.

Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing weekend with a little spontaneity thrown in.  Good luck if you're racing (especially all of you running the You Go Girl Half in Tacoma) I look forward to reading your reports.

2 comments:

Emz said...

Enjoy your run!

Go for 12!! :)

Kovas Palubinskas said...

Why stop at 12? Double or nothing! :)