Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Have Succeeded!

Today I realized, as I watched my soon to be 2nd grader run her second set of laps around the block, for the 2nd consecutive day, that I have managed to clone myself. From the funky knee socks & headbands, all the way to the desire to make sure to negative split each lap, followed by the need to come inside and "track" her run to see "how many miles" she ran. I suppose there are a lot worse things than creating a running clone. :P



Happy Running Tuesday! Don't forget about my giveaway if you haven't entered yet. I'll post pictures of "the loot" tomorrow.

12 comments:

Heather said...

She is adorable!! love that outfit!!

track coach and adorable wife said...

CUTE! Now you just need to convince her that true runners do the laundry too!

busyrunningmama said...

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A GREAT ROLE MODEL! GREAT JOB! AND SHE IS JUST TOO CUTE!! LOVE THE SOCKS!!

gmontalvo13 said...

she is precious! definitely a great role model!

Diana Tries-A-Tri! said...

That's adorable! Where do I get a running top like that?

*~* *~* *~* *~* *~* Tracy said...

She is so cute! And she has excellent fashion sense!

Teamarcia said...

Haha! Your clone is adorable!

Rae said...

How stinkin cute!

Heather said...

That is hilarious. You will always have someone to run with!!

I think I may have a future triathlon-er in my class.

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

So cute! My girls have the same tank and socks!

P said...

It's never too early to keep a training log! :-)
What a great mama you are, getting her started on such a healthy habit! Give yourself a pat on the back, for sure.

Zaneta said...

That is way too cute!! She is a little cutie!