Sunday, July 4, 2010

Short & Sweet Sunday Summary

It's late, barely still Sunday, so here's a quick recap of my numbers:
total miles: 29.58
total time spent: 4hours 20minutes 15seconds
average pace: 8:48

This coming week will be a step down in mileage and intensity. I'm actually kind of excited, I think my body & brain could use a little bit of an easier week. Here's how it looks on paper:

I hope everyone had a super fun 4th of July. With an exception of trying to keep my 2 year old from grabbing the sparkly part of the sparkler (which, thank goodness we were 100% successful doing), we had a lot of fun at our house. Now, however, it's past time for bed.

Happy Running...

1 comment:

Dick said...

You never cease to amaze me, Laurie! Good job on your times. I can hardly wait to see how you do with your half marathon.

I really wish you were running Crater Lake with me - I could use a friendly face at the start!