Friday, July 23, 2010

Rest day = Lazy day?

It's now working on lunchtime and I've yet to really accomplish anything. I don't know why it is, but it seems that on my scheduled rest days I seem to not get anything done. I slept until almost 8am this morning! That's unheard of. By 8am on Wednesday, I had already run over 7 miles (including a track workout), showered, done some laundry and fed 4 kids. Today, I barely got in the shower by 10 and realized at 11 I had yet to brush my teeth... gross!! (I can't believe I shared that with you.) Apparently I really need running to get me going. How 'bout you, when you take a "rest from running day" does it turn into a complete slacker day?

Just one last reminder, today is the last day to enter my giveaway. If you haven't done it yet, don't be a slacker, check out CSN's sight HERE, then head over to the giveaway HERE and let me know what you'd get... it's that simple! Have a great weekend and happy running. I'll announce the winner, probably on Monday, so stay tuned. :)

2 comments:

P said...

OMG, that totally happens to me, too! Sometimes it bugs me and sometimes I figure I must have really needed the rest. Tomorrow is a scheduled rest day for me and I'm hoping to stay in PJs all day long! :-)

Teamarcia said...

Yep I too feel like a total slacker on a rest day. I have to remind myself that I earned it.
Have a great weekend!
Oh and I'm gonna call my trainer Mars now thanks to you! ;)