Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mostly Wordless Wednesday

I've been at a real loss for blog entries as of late, but I'm always up for "Wordless Wednesday". Here's a mostly wordless version with a look at some of our summer fun the last few weeks:
a fair amount of Wii playing:
(apparently they played so much that they got tired and had to lay down to finish the game)

a little bit of dancing:

a lot of swimming:


"ice baths", in the (dirty) wading pool, after hot runs, with the jogging stroller:And what is summer without a trip to an ice cream parlor:
(Wow, looking at these pictures you'd think I only had two kids... got to get more of the older ones taken.)

Hope you are all enjoying your summertime. Happy running! I'll try to get more motivated with my running and running related blogging.

3 comments:

misszippy said...

So cute! Looks like a good summer

Courtney said...

Precious! Love this post =)

Nicole Orriƫns said...

Summer Vacation has rendered my muze silent too. Thank God for Wordless Wednesday!

http://www.momshomerun.blogspot.com