Thursday, July 22, 2010

Beware of Sheep

While finishing up a run the other morning, in my grandma's neighborhood, I began to approach a house with some very large dogs in the front yard. I was still a little ways off, so I couldn't tell what kind of dogs they were (I was happy to be running with Pepper in case they were the mean kind of dogs) and the closer I got the more perplexed I became. There were at least 4 of them and they were kind of hairy looking. They were huddled together but I could not, for the life of me, determine what weird kind of dogs they were. Finally I got to the yard, where the dogs looked up at me to pose for this lovely picture: Yep, not dogs, sheep. Silly me. Of course, silly owners of that house for having sheep in their front yard. Needless to say, Pepper's use was not necessitated.

By the way, tomorrow is the last day to enter my giveaway. Please enter, please, please, please. (I'm not above begging.)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What kind of people have sheep in their front yard? LOL

P said...

I already entered, of course. That pic cracks me up. I definitely would have been confused about those "dogs" too!