Friday, June 18, 2010

Hooray for Vacation!

The kiddlings and I are hanging out in Deope Bay with my mom & grandma having a beautiful start to what will hopefully be an amazing vacation. Here is the view from our room (well, part of it, I'm blocking a fair portion):
I'm sure the sunshine won't last, this is the Oregon Coast after all, but we'll take what we can get.

I'm really looking forward to getting in a nice 9 miler tomorrow morning with the Pacific to keep me company... should be a great run, probably a nice and leisurely run, as I plan to take my camera and play "tourist runner", but a great run nonetheless. :P Hope everyone has a great weekend...

3 comments:

me/mom/NANA said...

Enjoy your vacation, it will go by very fast.

Tricia said...

have fun!

Nicole Orriƫns said...

Sounds like the perfect running mate: the pacific!
I wish I had a running mate like that.

http://www.momshomerun.blogspot.com