Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom has been one of my biggest followers, from the very beginning, and I want to give a huge shout out to her today on her birthday. Since I didn't get anything in the mail to her (I know, I'm a terrible daughter) this is the next best thing I can do. I've always felt like my mom has been my biggest fan and nothing but encouraging of all I do. She, without a doubt, is one of the most selfless people I know and I know it's cliche, but I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for her. So, thanks mom for all you've done and continue to do for me. I hope you have a super happy birthday... do something for yourself today. I love you.





3 comments:

P said...

That's such a sweet tribute, Happy Birthday to your mom!

Dick said...

Good job, Laurie! Hopefully she'll take a look at your blog today!

Janet said...

Thanks Laurie!! I am having a great birthday. I love you. Mom