Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Thanks to Marcia at Running Off at the Mouth, I am now the proud recipient of the coveted "Versatile Blogger" award. How did I earn such an honor you ask? Well, I just happened to comment on the right post at the right time (along with 14 other poor souls, oops, I mean winners). How can you too be blessed with such an honor? Well, just scroll down, chances are you already have? I don't mean to make light of such a prestigious award, I truly am honored. Thanks Marcia, even if you didn't specifically pick me. I'm actually quite glad as I've been in a bit of "blogger's block" and now I have something to blog about.
So, here are the rules: Share 7 things about myself then pass the award on to 15 (wow, that's a lot of people!) of my bloggy friends. Here goes, you are sure in for a treat now:
1. I hate doing laundry. If I was independently wealthy and frivolous, I would simply by new clothes when my others got too dirty to wear.
2. I'm slightly obsessed with Converse shoes, specifically the All-Star and One-Star variety. I have 7 pair... maybe I'm frivolous after all.
3. I love to check the mail. I sign up for free mailers all the time just so there will be something "fun" in the mailbox. I seriously get sad if its a "no mail" day, I'll check it several times just to make sure the mailman isn't just late.
4. I have a BA in English and therefore cannot stand typos and misspellings, that being said I also can't spell and often overlook some of my own typos.
5. I secretly (guess not so secretly anymore) desire to be on Survivor. I think it would be a lot of fun and that I could hold my own.
6. Some days I think that if I were on Survivor I would miss my family too much... what would I do without my kids for so long?... other days, not so much...
7. I used to honestly despise running. I began competing in 4th grade and it wasn't until after the birth of my 2nd child, many, many years later that I learned to love it. Now I can't live without it.
So, to the following 15 bloggy friends and acquaintances:
Tag. You're It!
Never Underestimate The Power of a Running Women
Run Courtney Run
Mom on the Run
Running Circles Around Turtles
Long Legs on the Loose
Setting You Free
The Swedish Fish
Endurance Isn't Only Physcial
Twelve Fit Feet
Hmmm, are bloggyland awards much different than chain letters?
Anyway, don't forget about my giveaway. Tomorrow is the last day to enter. Click HERE!!!