Friday, May 7, 2010

Today's Run, in Pictures...

I went on a lovely sunshiney run today. There's a lot that can be said for running after the sun comes up and taking the stroller so that I can take things I wouldn't normally... like my camera and water. Since I had plenty of time before I had to be anywhere and the stroller inhabitants fell asleep within the first 1/2 mile I took the opportunity to capture my run on film. I love living in Eugene. I love the river and all the green plants:


Hooray for "Track Town USA"!


My nose was so drippy on this run and I've never been so good at the whole "snot rocket" thing... much too messy, so when I stopped in at the park for a potty break and saw this plethora of toilet paper well... lets just say from then on I got to literally "run like [I] stole something"
Here in Eugene, we call that an "Agate Station Sweep" as my husband has some poor broke college buddies who feel their law school tuition also includes free reign to "extra" (i.e. not on the roll tp) to stock their house ("Agate Staion") with. Gotta love that my husband's time in law school has taught me how to be a thief.
Here are the only witnesses to my crime, I think they've got my back.
More pretty trees to make me sneeze... good thing I have that tp!





And, finally, my beautiful garage door. It could sure use some paint... gotta love renting.
Bonus picture: my "blue monsters". These are my favorite shoes. When I look down and see them they make me happy, thought I'd share the joy with you.
Hope everyone has a happy running (or resting) weekend!

5 comments:

me/mom/NANA said...

Great story and photos. Boy the kids are sure growing. I love your shoes. Have a great weekend.

Judi said...

I love the photos. I always enjoy seeing the scenery of runs. You have quite the beautiful views along your way. Oh, and the joy of sleeping children! :)

Happy Mother's Day!

Courtney said...

Oooo I love your shoes!! :)

k2323 said...

Your partners in crime are so cute! Great post!

Marci said...

Eugene Rocks!