Friday, May 28, 2010

Inperspire Virtual Boot Camp Week 2


It's that time again, the weekend!! Yippee. I for one am super excited... it has been a loooooong week. Boo. My poor husband is still sick with whatever funk has been circulating around our house but for the most part the rest of us are over it. Normally I would do a Friday Favorites post, but to be completely honest, I'm missing the motivation required to get something going for that so I'll just give you a heads up on the requirements for the second installment of Inperspire's Virtual Boot Camp. Even though, it's the second week of it, you can still join in... common, just do it, you know you want to :o) (Nothing like a little peer pressure to start your weekend!)

WEEK 2

200 Jumping Jacks
300 Jump Ropes
100 Push Ups
300 Squats (whoo hooo, feel the burn!)
10 - 20 count Wall sits... how're those quads feeling now?!?
10 -10 count Planks
100 Sit ups

Since I've been fairly sedentary all week (and by fairly, I really mean completely as in ahhhhh I'm going crazy) I'm actually really looking forward to getting a bit more active.

Hope everyone has a great long weekend with lots of sunshine and minimal coughing. we have no real plans, outside of getting well and taking it easy, so I'll be living vicariously through all your weekend reports... make 'em good ones!

Happy Running!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm going to give this virtual book camp a try but first I have to go out and get a jump rope. My oldest has one but I'm not sure it would get the job done. I hope your husband gets to feeling better soon.