Friday, May 21, 2010

Inperspire Virtual Boot Camp Challenge

Karma over at Inperspire has set up an awesome challenge to take place over the next 4 weekends. I learned about it from Erica at I Run Because... I Can. You can read about it on her site by clicking HERE or at the Inperspire blog by clicking HERE. The super short version is: each weekend for the next 4 weeks, there are a series of "challenges" that participants have to complete. I'm pretty excited because I keep telling myself that I'm going to start doing some strength training and I just haven't started yet... this will get me going.

This weekend's challenge is:

300 Jumping Jacks
300 Jump Ropes
200 Sit Ups
100 Push Ups

I've already done 5 whole push ups! Only 95 more to go... he he. (It seemed like a good idea.)
If you'd like to sign up just click HERE.

On a side note, I had a lot of fun tonight figuring out my outfit for the virtual run tomorrow. I can't wait to post the pictures. Now, it's off to bed because tomorrow's race will come early, but luckily it can't start without me! :P

1 comment:

EricaH said...

Thanks for the shout out I am trying to break the boot camp into 3rd yesterdays 100 jumping jack/jump ropes, 67 situps and 34 pushups I did while watching Real Housewives of New Jersey. :)

Can't wait for the Rock your Socks pics hoping to get my virtual run done tomorrow. :)