Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


I got a card/book from my oldest today that she made in school. In honor of mother's day, I thought I'd share a couple of the pages with you. The book was composed of 4 pages total, 2 of which, as you can see, are devoted to my running. We've only "officially" run together once (click here to read about it), I'm glad she enjoyed it so much though. I especially like the picture on the right... not so much because she thinks I'm good at running, but because BOB made it into the picture as did my favorite blue running shoes. Of course it never hurts to have someone (even if it is a 6 year old) tell you you're good at something!

I hope you all have had a super great Mother's day filled with your favorite guilty pleasures whatever they may be. And, in case you haven't seen it, Runner's Lounge posted a great salute to Running Mom's on their blog. You can click here to read it if you'd like.

2 comments:

me/mom/NANA said...

I love the art work and it looks like Emme is following in her mother's footsteps in more than running. Hope you had a great mothers day inspite of the sick little ones.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, I love those! She drew you so cute, too! :) Hope you had a great Mother's Day!