Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thirty-One Things Thursday

In honor of my husband's birthday (he's 31 today... so old, I know), here, in no particular order, are 31 things I'm thankful for:

1. Dan (my husband)
2. Dan's feigned interest in all the running blogs I read to him
3. My kids
4. My kids
5. My kids
6. My kids (I have four of them... don't want to play favorites though, which some days, I'll admit, I have)
7. BOB (my new double, also my new love... love, love, love BOB)
8. "Steppy" (my single jogger, In Step brand), not as top of the line as BOB, but still gets it done
9. The ability to give my stroller a silly name
10. "Purple People Eaters"
11. "Creamcicles"
12. "Blue Monsters"
13. The ability to name my shoes (see #10, 11 & 12)
14. Chocolate
15. Peanut butter
16. Chocolate & Peanut butter together
17. The ability to run (see #14, 15, 16 & 29 see also, #3, 4, 5 &6)
18. The Internet, so I can stalk blogs
19. Friends (real and imagined, see #18) & family
20. Shoes (see #10, 11 & 12)
21. A sweet hook-up at Nike (see #20)
22. Fall weather, love the leaves & college football
23. Winter weather, love the snow and/or more realistically the rain & holidays
24. Spring weather, (more rain) love the blossoms/flowers & warmer temperatures
25. Summer weather, love the sunshine (not as much rain) & swimming
26. Allergy medicine (see #24)
27. Awesome giveaways! (see #18 & my sidebar)
28. Laura at My Reason to Run for hooking me up with a running skirt from the girls at RunningSkirts.com (see #27). thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
29. Birthday cake & ice cream (again, good thing for #17)
30. All the cool new people reading my blog (the not cool ones too... ha ha, just kidding)
31. That my husband is only turning 31, making a list is more difficult than I thought it would be

(Happy Birthday Dan, I love you. Thanks for being my most faithful reader. Also, I called in a favor and the Blazers have promised me to win for you tonight, so enjoy.)



4 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

cute list! You've been quite lucky lately! Enjoy the skirt!

Heather said...

Enjoyed the list, Laurie! Happy Birthday to Dan!

Lisbet said...

nice list. only 31 years old with 4 kids, WOW. My 32 yr old hubby better get on the ball, we only have 1 so far! lol.

k2323 said...

Oh Laurie, I hope you did all you could for your husband since the Blazers let him (and the rest of us fans) down! I hope he had a great birthday.

Keep the rain away from Eugene for us tomorrow!