Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Medal Count

Well, the medals have all been handed out and I am walking away empty handed. The last of my pregnant friends delivered a healthy baby girl yesterday afternoon, which means the bronze medal is solidly Marci's. Congratulations Marci, you are well deserving! (Daisy, born 2/2 at 1:52pm, 7lbs 4oz, 20 1/2 inches long.)

I don't know what it is about boys, but mine at least, seem to be quite stubborn when it comes to being born. I know that I won't be pregnant forever, but it is starting to seem like it. (I really can't complain I haven't even reached my due date yet, although it is fast approaching.)

As for my contest, the losers are starting to pile up (glad to know I'm not the only one). So far, Dan is out (lets hope he's wrong about the 9 pound silliness too!) And all of you who picked today aren't looking too good either. Click here if you haven't entered yet... trust me, there is still plenty of time. :)


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Since there is no chance of Calvin (my dad) posting - I'll post for him. I know he would say "just like the dog said when he got his tail stuck in the door - won't be long now"

MaKenna is so excited and can't wait. She was wanting to skip school and go to Eugene today!

Hang in there. We're thinking of ya.

Laurie said...

Thanks Elizabeth. I needed that. Tell MaKenna I appreciate her enthusiasm.