Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost Christmas!

We are so excited for Christmas! The kids can hardly wait (all 5 of us kids)... only one advent ornament left to hang on the calendar. Today we spent the day making gingerbread men and sugar cookies. That coupled with the tiger butter, cracker toffee and peanut butter fudge is enough to help us put on the weight we need to hibernate. Let's just say, it's a good thing that I'm still able to run or I'd be putting on a lot more than baby weight right now. (It's also nice to be pregnant though, because I can blame any extra weight gain on the baby.)

Running has actually been going pretty well. I took Leona out with me today and luckily she managed to stay nice and toasty buried under a couple of quilts and multiple layers of clothing, along with the stroller cover of course. I, on the other hand, came home with frost on my jacket... gotta love freezing fog. It was pretty cool to run in though.

In other fitness news, I came across a cool blog that is giving away a PowerWheel. It looks super crazy but like it would do a great job getting one's core into shape. Basically, it looks like just what I need to get rid of this baby weight (and overindulgent Holiday weight) in a few months. Anyway, you should check it out here, the giveaway is awesome and the blog is great too.

Hope everyone has a great holiday. I'll most likely post some pictures soon.

No comments: