Saturday, November 21, 2009

I feel....

OLD! I woke up this morning feeling really tired and achy all over. Is this what it feels like to be in my 30's. I would have to say I don't care for it.

Anyway, enough of my whining. I had a great birthday. Emme & Calvin made me super cool birthday cards, I got a homemade washcloth that is great (thanks Marci) and some really tasty peanut butter cookies (thanks Trista) in addition to more birthday wishes than I know what to do with....thanks everyone. I also went out with a group of my girls to watch New Moon which was...well, really pretty cheesy and anticlimactic but fun nonetheless. Dan, also hooked me up with the Nike+ sportband so that I can go back to timing my runs and tracking my distance. I am really excited to try it out.

We have a pretty laid back weekend ahead of us which is good after the pretty eventful week. There is a big Oregon/Arizona game tonight which should have a positive outcome, but other than that nothing going on. Yay!

I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving. It's been a couple of years since we've actually had Thanksgiving with Dan (usually we leave him behind and head to Klamath Falls) but this year he'll be in attendance as well, hooray. I love Thanksgiving...life doesn't get much better than yummy food, football and family (in small doses).

1 comment:

Tom North said...

Ok so I was going to make fun of you cause you are old and 30 but then I realized that I'm now married and 24 years old...or in other words I'm old too. And is it bad that I wake up feeling like that everyday...even when I haven't gone running in like a week?