Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's Race Day!


I hate that I get so nervous before races. I try to keep telling myself that it's really no big deal, just to think of it as a short little 3 mile training run, but it doesn't seem to be working. My stomach is doing all sorts of flippy floppies and I feel like I'm going to puke. Anyway, here for your viewing pleasure is my race day outfit. You might think that it would be a better picture if it were actually on me, but it's not. The flat version of me is much better than the tight-fitting fabric wearing version that I would be in the clothes... trust me.

1 comment:

me/mom/NANA said...

Very lovely outfit. Maybe it is not you who is nervous but the baby, after all it is the baby's FIRST race isn't it. Just enjoy yourself and let's hope Emme gets her door prise.