Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tomorrow is the Day

I am so excited to go running tomorrow, so is Calvin. He has been begging to go for the past few days. I didn't do much of anything over the weekend, no lifting or swimming and I'm feeling pretty energized and ready to go. My ankle also hasn't really bothered me (outside of when I jumped off of Emme's bed...I'm really not too smart sometimes) but I'll do my best to take it easy tomorrow.
I had planned to go to lap swim yesterday, but instead spent the entire day getting our house rearranged. I didn't realize it would be so much work, but I think in the end it will be worth it. Now we are fully utilizing all 3 of our bedrooms and Emme & Calvin are separated which is nice for them (an me, when they're fighting I can actually send them to their separate rooms). It also got Leona out of our room and even though Dan & I now have the smallest room in the house and our kids pretty much have run of the entire upstairs floor it provides a nice retreat for us when it's time to get away.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's run. I'm going to do my best to keep it fairly short and easy...so, no steep hill repeats.

1 comment:

Dick said...

Make sure you keep it short...no 6 mile jaunts because you feel good. If it starts hurting swallow your pride and WALK back home...you don't want to re-injure it for the sake of looking good.