Friday, March 13, 2009

8 Months

Leona is 8 months old today. I can't believe how fast everything is going. In just the past couple weeks, it seems like she has gone crazy with her new tricks.  Besides growing two teeth (yeah, that makes for fun nights) and learning to crawl and pull herself up to standing on absolutely everything (coffee table, wobbly lamp...all the dangerous things) she has started a workout regimen.  I guess she figures that since I have been such a slacker, she will pick up my slack.  This morning she started out with dumbells.
Just one to start...don't want to strain anything.
It seems that one was too easy...strong girl, this one
Now, lift, lift, lift...don't forget to breathe

Last weekend we went to Myrtle Point to visit some of Dan's family.
Leona discovered that car trips aren't too bad if you take your socks off...
(don't worry, I wasn't driving...this time)

Here is my little munchkin in all her standing glory...she sure is cute (when she isn't screaming)

No comments: