Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures

I recently discovered Snapfish, which is really cool and a fairly inexpensive way to get film developed. Anyway, I've had several really old rolls of film laying around that I finally sent in to get developed. I had no idea what was on them and was quite surprised to see some really cute pictures of Emme when she was about 18 months old (she's 5 now...I told you the film was old!) and Calvin when he was probably about 6 months or so. There were also some pretty cute pictures of Emme & Calvin and also Calvin and Dan that are a little more recent. Hope you enjoy them:



always the little model...


Emme loved her car and she always used to run away to it after she got out of the tub...
this isn't necessarily the cutest one, but it reminds me a lot of a face that I used to make in some of my "baby" pictures, in fact I think she looks almost exactly like me
 (what do you think Mom/Dad?)
Here is Calvin and his silly dog...he was always chewing on the ear
My boys....
I can't remember why, but Emme was soooo sad this day and she just wanted to cuddle with Calvin...
I know I'm extremely biased, but aren't my kids cute?!?  It's a good thing they're cute it makes it too hard to stay upset with them...

3 comments:

me/mom/NANA said...

Those are really great pictures and I do remember that little red car? What ever happened to it? Thanks for taking the time to share them.

Dick said...

Your kids are definitely cute...was there ever any doubt that they would be?? It's amazing just how much Emme looks like you. I hope she winds up with the creativity you have.

Jacob and Stephanie said...

You DO have adorable kids! Fun flash back. :)