Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Imperial Run

I went running today for the first time since last Thursday, when I ran with the group.... it was a good run. I was so excited last week to run with adults, yet today I realized that, as much as I may crave adult conversation, nothing beats running while Calvin sings the "Imperial March" from Star Wars





For probably close to a mile, over and over again, Calvin was serenading me with the sweet, sweet sounds of Jedi tunes. It was really quite sweet and, just like he said it would, it made me run faster...

4 comments:

Jacob and Stephanie said...

Ah, so I'm not the only one enjoying those same Star Wars serenades! he he Gotta love it. :)

me/mom/NANA said...

How blessed you must feel to have such a supportive and encourageing son, and so very handsome to. Gotta love him.

Dick said...

I'd trade the bovine choir I get to listen to on my runs for Calvin's songs any day!

Janet said...

I enjoyed listening to the utube rendition of the star wars song. I could just imagine Calvin singing it to you and encouraging you to run faster.