Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Pictures

We had a great time on Halloween.  The kids really enjoyed trick or treating... I really don't have time to write much now, but have had these pictures uploaded forever and thought I may as well post them.  We carved a bunch of pumpkins...

This is Calvin's Pirate Pumpkin...it looked a lot better in person, we had a stencil that ended up being more trouble than it was worth, so I free-handed most of it...Calvin liked it, that's all that matters
This is my pumpkin....it is a mouse sitting under a spotted mushroom, with a full moon and a little jack-o-lantern.  I won a prize at our church pumpkin carving contest...the "Picasso Pumpkin" because they couldn't figure out what it was a picture of....
This is Dan's cute pumpkin...I love the big smile and goofy eyes
This is Leona's pumpkin...she had nothing to do with carving it, but the huge toothless grin and little eyes is all Leona
Here is Emme's pumpkin...she drew it all by herself and did most of the carving.  She didn't however scoop out the "guts" she was absolutely disgusted by it!


Here are a few pre "trick-or-treating" pictures.  We had a great time and got way too much candy...on the flip side, we only had a few groups of trick or treaters and gave out way too little candy....


1 comment:

shrin said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kaylee

http://www.clpostingguide.info